The content on the Aplomado Partners website is designed to provide a general overview of our Company and is presented solely for informational purposes and potential business combinations.
Aplomado Partners reserves its right to alter, modify, substitute, or delete any content of, or may restrict access to, or discontinue distribution of this site at any time and at its sole discretion.
The information contained on this website is not intended to be used in making any sale or investment decisions related to Aplomado Partners or PetroCap, LLC.
Aplomado Partners or PetroCap, LLC makes no representation or warranties of any kind as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or availability as it relates to the information contained on this website. By using this website, you accept the risk that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate, or may not meet your needs or requirements.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Aplomado Partners, Aplomado Partners’ affiliates or representatives, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the website or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
NEITHER APLOMADO PARTNERS, PETROCAP, LLC, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. APLOMADO PARTNERS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOST PROFIT, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES DAMAGES OR ANY VIRUSES, WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
In addition, Aplomado Partners may not update our website on a regular basis. As such, the information and materials contained on our website may be out of date or include omissions or other errors. We may change the information provided on our website at any time without notice.
Third-Party Links to Other Websites
Any links to other Internet sites are provided as a convenience. Aplomado Partners has no responsibility or control over the content or operation of such sites, does not review such sites or their contents, and shall not be liable for any damages or injuries arising from that content or its operation. Inclusion of a third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Aplomado Partners.
Intellectual Property and Use of Content
Aplomado Partners will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. The content of this website is the property of Aplomado Partners and is protected by copyright laws. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and information shared on this site are protected worldwide, and no use of any of these may be made without the prior written consent of Aplomado Partners. You are welcome to download the content of this website; however, only for your personal and noncommercial use. No modification or further reproduction of the contents is permitted. The entire content of this website, including any images or text, may otherwise not be copied, distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reported, or used in any other manner with the prior written consent of Aplomado Partners. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, or copyright of Aplomado Partners. Any copy of this material or information you make must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. The use or misuse of these trademarks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
Privacy and Use of Questions and Comments
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or any other communications, including any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how you may forward to this site or otherwise to Aplomado Partners, electronically or by any other means, are on a nonconfidential basis and will become the property of Aplomado Partners, which Aplomado Partners without restriction may use in any fashion and for any purposes whatsoever including developing, investing, or marketing services.
This website is managed by Aplomado Partners from its office in Dallas, Texas. Your access and use of this website and the contents hereof shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. Aplomado Partners makes no representation that the information contained in this website is appropriate or available in other locations where the content and access thereto may be illegal. Any legal action or proceeding related to this website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction situated in the State of Texas.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portion hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such a provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provisions valid and enforceable.